PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31
Putin and China snub Obama?

1. Collapse Details
    Putin and China snub Obama? 
    Why aren't we talking about this more in America? Do we in America and Our divisiveness send out the wrong message that we don't support our president..... Why aren't we strengthening our ties more with the U.K... Australia and Canada?

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Drug Harm Reduction
    GF Support & Improvement
    i cant believe obama is putin (badum tss)) up with their shit. deploy the drones immediately

i have yet to catch up on all the latest with thet G20 and APEC stuff going on over here yet because ive been nodding/sleeping this afternoon/tonight so gonna have to do some catch up tomorrow when i get home around lunch (gotta leave the house at 730 tomorrow morning), maybe ill be able to make it to the library at some point while im in the cbd and jump on the net. otherwise imma have a poke around once i get home.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Obama is a spineless gutless little bitch. If I was the leader of the free world I would be telling them fuckers to Suck MY DICK. What you gonna do about it bitches? I'll nuke your ass of the fucking planet. So back the fuck up and you better apologize to me America and the rest of the world before I bitch slap you into the Stone Age.

4. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Drug Harm Reduction
    GF Support & Improvement
    despite neither of japanese or chinese diplomats ever having a meeting together for some years theyre back disputing over a few islands off the coast of china. fuckers aint gonna settle shit if theyre diplomats cant even sit down for a talk.

i think we just signed some free trade agreement with china during the APEC meeting. and i think uncle sam will definitely be backing japan when/if things get heated over these islands. fucking islands. not sure why, probably naval bases i bet.