PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

ISIS

Thread: ISIS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    ISIS 
    How do yall feel about the whole ISIS situation? Bomb them to hell? Go as far as troops on the ground? Or just let the local countries handle it?

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if we would have left our troops in Iraq would Isis still be there or would they invade another country and do what they are doing now in Iraq but somewhere else?

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QUARE View Post
    What are they doing exactly ?
    So far they have taken over about half of Iraq and now they are threatening the USA with terror threats. I think they want to take the whole country or at least some of the oil so they can get money. What I don't get is why can't they just kill our politicians? Why do they have to kill innocent people like me who are just trying to get by in life and really don't lose a threat to no one but myself?

4. Collapse Details

IMO there are too many other growing concerns to deploy troops. If the US decides it's armed forces need to put in work, they are more than capable of handling shit from the mainland. If we stopped messing with all these places and shoving our rhetoric down their throats, maybe so many in the world wouldn't hate America. We got a bigger issues re: the USSR in my opinion.

We have the technology to do whatever we want from here using drones, IMO it would be a better idea to protect the mainland and that way any incoming threats can be dealt with 'PRN'.

5. Collapse Details

I think we should do to them what they do to us.Like those beheading videos they make of captured Americans and our allies.For everyone of our people they do that to we should round up 10 captured ISIS or Taliban people,torture and behead them on film,then post it on Al Jahzeera or wtf ever their news channel is with the message \"this is what happens when you fuck with us and our allies\".Maybe they would think twice about pulling that sorry ass shit.Just my opinion but I think it would give their stupid asses something to think about.And if they escalated their attacks in retaliation we should adopt the doctrine of total war.Little ones grow up to be big ones to attack us in the future and I\'ve seen footage of their women doing everything from helping them hide weapons to participating in attacks.Fuck em all,I say kill the cocksuckers.

6. Collapse Details

^ Read: We should rework our Homeland Security to better model that of ISIS.

7. Collapse Details

^^^^Exactly.You don't fight terrorists using gentlemen's tactics and Marquis of Queensbury rules.You have to fight ruthlessness with ruthlessness.The way wars have always been won is you have to make it so horrific for the other side they quit.

Unconditional surrender.It worked on the Nazis,it worked on the Japs and I bet it would work on habeeb too.

8. Collapse Details

blow there whole country off the map. lets just use unreasonable force lol im tired of the word isis do they even have a uniform? u know why? were over there killing them.. on the news it says oh we killed 6 insurgence but they dont really says oh we killed 3 men 1 kid and 2 women. so we already dont give a fuck

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Drug Harm Reduction
    GF Support & Improvement
    I know you deleted your post RedLeader but that's exactly how it is.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post
    blow there whole country off the map. lets just use unreasonable force lol im tired of the word isis do they even have a uniform? u know why? were over there killing them.. on the news it says oh we killed 6 insurgence but they dont really says oh we killed 3 men 1 kid and 2 women. so we already dont give a fuck
    That and the extermination off all other cartels and gangs for world peace imo