PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

Ukraine: Malaysian airlines flight 17 has possibly been shot down in Eastern Ukraine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Ukraine: Malaysian airlines flight 17 has possibly been shot down in Eastern Ukraine 
    Cannabis Discussion
    This just coming in... but another Malaysian passenger jet, a 777, has been shot down by a BUK in Eastern Ukraine. Reports are still coming in... but its looking like Russian seperatists in Eastern Ukraine are at fault.

Both russia and ukraine posess these BUK missles. They are soviet era.

Jet left from Amsterdam , heading to Kuala-Lumpur carrying 295 people.

Videos, early ones, show a very large amount of smoke coming from the crash.

Other planes have allegedly been shot down, though military, in the area recently.

Crazy stuff. This could be considered an act of war.

Edit: Current news atm... a us spy plane was spotted in the same area just before flight 17 was shot down.

One report is suggesting they intended to shoot down the spy plane and may have accidentally shot down the passenger jet instead.

It also may not be a BUK missle if jet was high enough in the air. It would be the ones shot high enough to hit upwards of 80000 feeto hit the spy planes.

My speculation is russians or seperatists did the shooting... by kinda sorta accident. No hard facts to determine the culprit tho. Just my opinion.

The facts will come soon hopefully. What a mess.
    Last edited by slum survivor; 07-17-2014 at 04:49 PM.

2. Collapse Details

I just saw that there were a hundred or so world renowned scientists in the field of HIV study on the plane.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    The KGB shot the plane down knowing it was a civilian aircraft. They then make it look like rebals did it and mistaken it for a spy plane. They have done it in the past and Putin was/is in the KGB.

4. Collapse Details

Cannabis Discussion
    A handful of major HIV/aids leaders and teachers were among those killed yes. So sad. I have too many aids stories. Hell one is too many

Damn I didn't think about the anti- gay stuff over in russia... that wouldebe fucked up.

Yeah those bastards knew... this is crazy tho.

5. Collapse Details

^It could also be Ukranians who did it right? To think of it, I don't think Putin will be that stupid to shoot down a plane in Ukraine because he well damn know that UN is going to be up his ass. Although I don't know much about the Ukraine/Russia situation I think that Putin will be more careful not to do so.

6. Collapse Details

Cannabis Discussion
    Actually they found a truck heading into russia fleeing ukraine after its missing a missle. It was right on timing with the incident too.

Just came on the news. They have a shitty pic of the missle being fired too, at least abc did.

I'm convinced its at the least russian influenced. Jerks. Poor Malaysians too... along with the dutch and everyone else who has died on these recent commercial airliner crashes. Both being 777's too. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki View Post
    ^It could also be Ukranians who did it right? To think of it, I don't think Putin will be that stupid to shoot down a plane in Ukraine because he well damn know that UN is going to be up his ass. Although I don't know much about the Ukraine/Russia situation I think that Putin will be more careful not to do so.
    Something is festering in his courtyard over there in moscow... putin is acting a lot like north korea and stuff. Just trying to feel tough id say. Or starting an eventual world war. This is all speculation tho. The RT news is a joke as of lately. All obviously meant to stir up/piss off westerners.

Putin's russia is looking more and more like soviet crap
    Last edited by slum survivor; 07-21-2014 at 04:27 PM.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
    The KGB shot the plane down knowing it was a civilian aircraft. They then make it look like rebals did it and mistaken it for a spy plane. They have done it in the past and Putin was/is in the KGB.
    No such thing as KGB anymore. The modern equivalent would be FSB. Functionally the same though.

Seems like Putin is basically claiming plausible deniability. I personally don't believe that the Ukrainian "Russian sympathizers" are all Ukrainian. Even if they are they're leadership obviously comes from Russia. The US employs the same tactic all the time. Train and support a rebel group either via the CIA or spec forces and then let them fight for you.

8. Collapse Details

Cannabis Discussion
    Yeah its complicated but u have a valid point. ^^

A refridgerated train was seen taking bodies away. There are reports of investigators being shot at, and the dead being handled very poorly and just tossed around and other bad things

Putin is already starting to back down on this thing and claims to want to help.

A lot of the high up rebels are old russian and soviet defense ministry and such from what I've heard.

Wish I still had my crimea blue weed strain. Bet its a big seller atm. - random
    Last edited by slum survivor; 07-21-2014 at 08:40 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    No such thing as KGB anymore. The modern equivalent would be FSB. Functionally the same though.

Seems like Putin is basically claiming plausible deniability. I personally don't believe that the Ukrainian "Russian sympathizers" are all Ukrainian. Even if they are they're leadership obviously comes from Russia. The US employs the same tactic all the time. Train and support a rebel group either via the CIA or spec forces and then let them fight for you.
    They want us to think there is no KGB.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
    This goes against.. well.. logic..

The KGB may have shot down the plane in order for it to look like Ukraine did it but to then blame it on their obvious allies? Doesn't make sense..