PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31
Deadliest Shooting in Orlando - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessWOT View Post
    I mean yeah it's shitty and tragic, but I don't think it's too fucked up for words. 50 out of roughly 7.5 billion die in one night? Tragic that helpless civilians had to loser their lives, sad for sure, but this shit happens sometimes. Hell, a bad storm can kill and injure more people than that. It's part of life, we all go sometime. And as horrible as it sounds at least it wasn't like mothers and children and shit
    This is more than a simple percentage of a body count because of the political implications involved.The fact is that the future "leader of the free world" may hang in the balance so it's a lot different than say one African village massacring another.Does one life matter more than another ? No. But there's no denying the "butterfly" effect this could have on the future of the Western world and in changing attitudes when it comes to the very real clash of civilizations that is inevitable.Already,many LGBT'ers have begun to re-think their,IMO,irrational support of Islam and what it means to their very real personal safety should muslim ideology win out.

2. Collapse Details

Lol I never said you offended me Red, I just don't give two shits one way or the other.

And djones, yeah you may have a point but what does getting worked up over it solve? They're gonna do whatever it is that they do, my opinion doesn't sway shit. Worrying about it only wastes my time basically

3. Collapse Details

Oh...I was using the old universal "you," not talking toward you. Sorry for the confusion. I liked what you said and just used it to jump into one of my pointless rants about the world.

4. Collapse Details

Ah okay yeah I see that now. The good ole general "you". I do that all the time and people always think I'm talking about them. One of the reasons I hate text based communication, hard to pick up on tone of voice and body language lol

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    I like pointless ranting and it is encouraged here.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessWOT View Post
    Yeah most likely. I mean a building packed full of a subculture that not everyone agrees with, only a matter of time before it happened. Tragic so many lives were lost and all, but yeah if you know that there's people out there that hate you and you all go pack together and party it up in one bar, you are putting yourself at higher risk. Just making it easier for some violent homophobe to track a whole bunch of you down at the same time. I guess people take it for granted these days and forget that there are still some very opinionated folks out there. All one of them needs to do is go a little crazy and now there's a fucking blood bath.

And I already saw this shit this morning. Pisses me off. Lol I'm such an asshole but when I hear about mass shootings I don't even really feel bad there's too many fucking people in the world as it is. I mean sure loss of life is never good but what are you gonna do? People gotta go somehow. I just worry about the impending tearful speech from Obama where he's gonna say "see this one's even worse we need to do something about it now!" and they're gonna try to fuck us out of our right to protect ourselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they planned some of these so they can push the "gun control" shit on us. And I say gun control lightly because it's really more about citizen control/rights control. An unarmed public is a lot easier to push around and dictate because they can't push back when you finally do go over the line. Taking away guns won't do shit to stop crazy people from attacking innocent people, someone could have just as easily bombed the place and killed just as many
    Exactly.