Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    You all know by now.
    Posts
    486
    *adjusts tin foil hat* Hmmmm. Muslim terrorist,LGBT,assault weapons. Only thing missing is "heroin epidemic". Too fucking coincidently convenient for someones' ends.


    If you live long enough you learn not to trust any government.---Me.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    GFST Member RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The great white north
    Posts
    1,009
    Hah I hear you there man. I know exactly what you mean...
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    The consensus seems to be that this event helped Trump more than Clinton. I don't think this was a false flag, though.

    The conspiracy theory I actually do think has something to it is the one about Trump and Clinton having a backroom deal around this election that started a long time ago.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Everything about this event is just too fucked up for words
    Mighty barytone, slight halo!
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    GFST Member RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The great white north
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLeader View Post
    The consensus seems to be that this event helped Trump more than Clinton. I don't think this was a false flag, though.

    The conspiracy theory I actually do think has something to it is the one about Trump and Clinton having a backroom deal around this election that started a long time ago.
    I wasn't saying this was a government conspiracy or anything, but this one sure covers all the hot words. It will definitely be the center of discussion for a lot of pollitical shit for a while, good material for everyone to start going nuts with.


    But oh yeah for sure the Clintons and trump are friends it's a well known fact.

    He basically came in and dismantled the republican party. I bet she knew after Obama did his thing the last thing anyone needed was another democrat in office, at least till this country got back on its feet. So she made sure to make a joke out of the entire republican party, tear it apart in one big shitstorm so it would lose all credibility and have a hard time coming back from it, and when all is said and done it will give them the worst candidate possible so that even people who hate that cunt will kind of have no better choice but to vote for her because she's kind of seen as the lesser of two evils. That's pretty pitiful if you have to go through that much to get elected, but being the lying bitch she is only driven by her own selfish agenda, it seems fitting and honestly how else would she have won if stacked up against a real opponent who wasn't a fucking sideshow attraction making a mockery out of the entire political system in this sad sad country,
    Last edited by RecklessWOT; 06-14-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    GFST Member RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The great white north
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Everything about this event is just too fucked up for words
    I mean yeah it's shitty and tragic, but I don't think it's too fucked up for words. 50 out of roughly 7.5 billion die in one night? Tragic that helpless civilians had to loser their lives, sad for sure, but this shit happens sometimes. Hell, a bad storm can kill and injure more people than that. It's part of life, we all go sometime. And as horrible as it sounds at least it wasn't like mothers and children and shit
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    ^the only thing though is that innocent people died. It would have been better if the shooting happened in Donald Trumps headquarterd or the government office of the fucking republicans it wouldn't be so bad.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    GFST Member RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The great white north
    Posts
    1,009
    Well with a few exceptions (wars, someone getting executed for being a serial killer, two criminals killing eachother in a gun battle, etc), when isn't it innocent people dying? Any time someone is murdered or gets in a car accident, or a building falls down while people are sleeping in it, or a tsunami comes through and takes out a whole village those are all innocent people dying. Most people are innocent-ish (though few are completely innocent). It sucks that these people lost their lives sure, but when isn't it tragic? I'm not happy to hear about it, but I most definitely will not lose a wink of sleep over it. People die, I don't care all that much to be honest. Sorry to say

    And the republicans are not that bad. Donald trump is not your average republican, he's something different entirely. He's a crazy person who happens to be running in the republican party. The other republicans won't even back him up because he's so fucking ridiculous
    Last edited by RecklessWOT; 06-14-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    You all know by now.
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessWOT View Post
    He basically came in and dismantled the republican party. I bet she knew after Obama did his thing the last thing anyone needed was another democrat in office, at least till this country got back on its feet. So she made sure to make a joke out of the entire republican party, tear it apart in one big shitstorm so it would lose all credibility and have a hard time coming back from it, and when all is said and done it will give them the worst candidate possible so that even people who hate that cunt will kind of have no better choice but to vote for her because she's kind of seen as the lesser of two evils. That's pretty pitiful if you have to go through that much to get elected, but being the lying bitch she is only driven by her own selfish agenda, it seems fitting and honestly how else would she have won if stacked up against a real opponent who wasn't a fucking sideshow attraction making a mockery out of the entire political system in this sad sad country,
    If Trump went thru all this for some deal with Hillary she better have promised him and his entire family a bunker on the other side of the world,sex slaves and all. I just don't see the upside for him and if nothing else,Trump is out for Trump, some vague promise from a half-dead,rotting corpse that is Hillary Clinton that may or may not be able to make it to November notwithstanding.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    ^ Both the Trump and Clinton families ultimately will benefit from all of this exposure. Trump is out for Trump, yes. But he is a businessman at heart and any businessman worth his while understands what a mutually-beneficial deal is. The Clintons are also out for themselves, but they too understand how to lose battles. Hillary lost in 2008, but she lost in a way that ultimately made her more powerful in the future. And it's not like Trump wasn't hated already well before this election. And even if he were to lose, he'd walk away with tons of adamant followers still pledging allegiance to him, perhaps even more worked up if they see the results of the election as unfair.

    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessWOT View Post
    I mean yeah it's shitty and tragic, but I don't think it's too fucked up for words. 50 out of roughly 7.5 billion die in one night? Tragic that helpless civilians had to loser their lives, sad for sure, but this shit happens sometimes. Hell, a bad storm can kill and injure more people than that. It's part of life, we all go sometime. And as horrible as it sounds at least it wasn't like mothers and children and shit
    I've never understood the whole sentiment of "let's not talk rationally about tragedy in its immediate aftermath. It's too soon, doing so it offensive to the victims" and so on. An example would be when these airplanes go missing (either MH370 in 2014 or this one last month headed to Egypt). When the alternate/conspiracy theories came out really early, people went nuts saying that such talk was disrespectful to the potential victims and such. As if the orthodox explanation of technical failure is the only acceptable way to talk about it early on. I'm sorry, but I see this as very sheepish and could actually impede on the effectiveness of the real investigation, especially if it was likely not the most likely explanation as we saw with MH370. Wanting the truth is not offensive to the victims. Similarly with this one, whether we agree or disagree that foreign policy is connected to domestic terrorism, we think the shooter may have been a closet homosexual, or whatever it may be that drives the conversation, it's a good thing to talk about news events and it's a good thing to not shy away from theories or explanations that we fear may offend someone. My theory offends you? Okay, be offended!
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO