PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ..../showthread.php(1080) : eval()'d code on line 31

USA the new Syrac? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Looks like I better call the government and see if they want me to pay some extra taxes so them illegals can get free shit. I don't think the 28%tax I lay now is gonna be enough. Maybe my employer can give me some extra hours I can donate to the system. If we all did that then even more illegals could come collect free shit.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
    Looks like I better call the government and see if they want me to pay some extra taxes so them illegals can get free shit. I don't think the 28%tax I lay now is gonna be enough. Maybe my employer can give me some extra hours I can donate to the system. If we all did that then even more illegals could come collect free shit.
    This is what I love about GF. On bluelight you would get infracted for rascism or worse just not being liberal enough. I agree about the whole illegals thing. I got no problem with legal immigrants and expanding\improving that whole system but we can't let everyone who crosses our borders become a damn citizen AND have a welfare state at the same time. Because that just turns into everyone mooching off our social programs. I'm sorry Mexico sucks but it really isn't my problem and if they are such hard workers they should stay in Mexico and work on making that place into something other than a drug-infested shithole.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Bottom line .....I don't give a shit how many come here or how many suck off the system. There is fuck all I can really do about it anyway unless I want do dole out vigilante justice and start breaking the law myself and try to detain and deport illegals on my own. I don't have the time or desire to bother with it. I have a hard enough time getting what's mine

4. Collapse Details

Bottom line .....I don't give a shit how many come here or how many suck off the system. There is fuck all I can really do about it anyway unless I want do dole out vigilante justice and start breaking the law myself and try to detain and deport illegals on my own. I don't have the time or desire to bother with it. I have a hard enough time getting what's mine
    What's yours doesn't start till April 21.Everything you earn from Jan. 1 to April 21 goes to taxes(Fed,state,local,etc).So that's roughly 4 months out of 12 that you work for free.Still feel like you're getting what's yours?We've become a nation of wage slaves,how long before you're working 5 or 6 months for free?What you can do is vote every MOFO incumbent out and send a message to the parasite political class that, given their "druthers", would take it all.

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    I do vote but I don't believe that my vote even matters. Otherwise why is there an electoral college that can make someone president even if they don't win the popular vote? They just want us to think that we make a difference. I'm ready for a revolution as long as it doesn't affect my methadone clinic. Then I'll be pretty much fucked.

6. Collapse Details

I do vote but I don't believe that my vote even matters. Otherwise why is there an electoral college that can make someone president even if they don't win the popular vote? They just want us to think that we make a difference. I'm ready for a revolution as long as it doesn't affect my methadone clinic. Then I'll be pretty much fucked.
    A man with priorities.I hear you.The next Revolution will be methadonised,or was it televised?

7. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Random
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully methadonized

8. Collapse Details

If it all goes to shit only the dope trade will survive (COD) alongside govt. (COG). But I think the methadone staff would stay home,some most likely with their own stash(nurses,they're crooked).

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    The alternative is to remove the incentives to come here in the first place.Just yesterday Obama announced that illegals will be eligible for SSI and SSDI along with Medicaid/Medicare in 2017.The system can't afford to pay it's bills now and we're going to make it worse by letting ILLEGALS feed off of it.Might as well put out a huge welcome mat for them.So we're spending tax dollars on illegal Mexicans either way.IMO,it's cheaper for the taxpayer to keep them out than allow an unending flow of "feeders" in to drain the system dry.Where is all that money going to come from and what's going to happen when the bennies run out.How much can the taxpayer reasonably be expected to shell out for those (most) illegals that come here just for the free ride?Again,why shouldn't Americans come first?This is America after all and I'm sure even some here could use cheaper health insurance,housing,etc.
    Thanks for taking the time to write out this reply.

I see the Obama move as a practical one (not that I'm not really defending it, but I understand why it would be done). It's similar to the argument of having society pay for opiate replacement therapy under the argument of "ultimately it costs less in magnitude than the financial losses society faces from one more addict wrecking havoc on it." Like the addict argument being conditioned on us never being able to get rid of drug abuse, this one is conditioned on us never being able to get rid of all of the illegals in our society. If we pay for an illegal's medical bills, then he might not have to commit crimes to pay for them himself. I think that's the crux of it for those supporting this move.

The reason the system cannot afford healthcare for its citizens is because our tax money is wasted on imperialism and inefficiency. The amount of tax money caught up in the latter two dwarfs stuff like healthcare costs nearly to the point that the latter is not even worth talking about it. Yet we do talk about it, mostly because politicians implement divide-and-conquer strategies on us, notably getting the welfare, working and illegal classes to fight with one another and remain distracted from the gross wrongdoings taking place up top. For example, if we cut most of our military spending, we would be able to give every American housing and medical care, and do a lot to fix Mexico's problems, which would in turn better our own situation and create incentives to stay in Mexico.

As for Mexican labor I already said I don't have a problem with them working here ON THE BOOKS,just when the job or harvest is over they go back home.They should have to buy health insurance just like we do and follow the same laws just like we have to.No more,no less.Is that too much to ask of "guests" in our country?But I don't think they should be allowed to vote or have access to social benefits unless they have paid into the system to earn them.And though it may not be much,I believe they do take some jobs away from Americans,especially in the construction industry.
    Ya, but forcing them to work on the books takes away the incentive for Americans to hire them. Which goes back to my point about the farming and food industries collapsing, or prices skyrocketing. Obviously this whole problem goes away if you remove the minimum wage entirely, but I don't see people getting behind that.

Let's look at it another way. Suppose you spend $X less on food each year because of illegal labor. And your taxes go up by $Y this year to pay for whatever benefits are given to illegals. As long as $X is bigger than $Y, you're still doing better than you would be if all of the illegal labor was removed, your food bill went up $X and your taxes down $Y. Up and until the point where $Y surpasses $X (which is still a long way away if you look at the numbers), then from a cost/benefit analysis, you should accept the illegals. You still may have a moral objection to them, but you can't have an economic one.

As for Mexicans taking our jobs in areas like construction, well it happens because they are wiling to work harder and longer hours than Americans. Americans can take them back through hard work. Competition is great for the economy.

Sorry but I don't buy the argument that they're fleeing a war-torn country or that we are responsible for them coming here.I don't see any other countries offering to take them in as "refugees".There's poverty and violence everywhere,how many American kids go to bed hungry and homeless?Too many and Mexico isn't helping them out AFAIK.The average American who pays the tab didn't make the trade deals,which actually bring more jobs to Mexico,or start the drug war.The fact is they,like us,have a corrupt government that takes advantage of the voiceless and it's their duty to stay and try to make their country better.And some would if they knew there wasn't all this free stuff just waiting for them in "el Norte" but I'd guess if those coming here to sit on their asses and collect welfare are prolly sitting on their asses in Mexico,just eating less.
    Do you think it's wrong for North Koreans to escape to South Korea? Should the South turn them back when they come without proper papers? I mean, and most people don't understand this, but it is possible for citizens to leave North Korea if state-sponsored for things like college or business. So their citizens could work their way up to do it legally in theory...

You'd probably say apples to oranges and perhaps it is, but how do we draw the line in the sand? When does it become ethical to accept refugees?

10. Collapse Details

Okay, I just gotta chime in on the refugee thing. Has anyone noticed that you never see refugees FROM America? When there's a problem, we dust off our guns and fix it. Yeah, I guess that sounded kinda redneck but I'm a gun freak.