• Welcome Back Miscreants!!

We're Back Baby!!

So after a long long wait, GF is finally back online. It was corrupted so bad the only way I could bring it back was to reinstall an older backup which is why a lot of the newer stuff is missing and you're seeing old posts.

Why did I wait so damn long? Haha. Well, I've been super busy. Running my business, recording my own music as well as with other artists, playing gigs, and just crazy life. But I always intended to get this backup I'm just sorry it took so long.

Now I'll begin the process of updating the site, getting rid of the old news articles, putting up new ones, making new threads, etc, but I would love your help in doing this as it'll go much faster!

So get out there and make some new threads, submit article ideas for me, other content you'd like to see on the site, and before we know it GF will be better than ever!

Thanks all for your loyalty and patience.

-Mr.Scag
    Comments 13 Comments
      RecklessWOT -
      I've missed this place, was truly bummed when it died. I hope people end up coming back, I would love to catch up with you guys again
      DrDetroit -
      I was bummed too. It was and is the only place I could talk freely. Hopefully everyone is still alive and not incarcerated.
      RecklessWOT -
      Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
      I was bummed too. It was and is the only place I could talk freely.
      My feelings exactly. I had no desire to return to BL. I popped in there once or twice but the whole vibe there is totally different and I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Hopefully everyone is still alive and not incarcerated.
      Hell, I was plenty worried about Scag. Lord only knows what happened to Lefty. And everyone else too for that matter, we had a few that were touch and go so without talking to any of them for a good 9 months or so who knows what they've been up to. I hope everyone is doing well. Except that asshole from Detroit, he can fuck himself. Oh wait a minute, shit, I mean good to see you!
      Lol just kidding man. How you been dude? Hope you're still well
      Mr.Scagnattie -
      My boys!! Whats good yall!? I'm gonna make a thread in the social section where everyone can update what they've been doing since GF has been down.

And no worries about people coming. I have a whole marketing/advertising plan ready to kick off to start driving up the traffic and members. Big things are coming fellas!!
      DrDetroit -
      Looks like we're the only ones here. We must be losers
      Mr.Scagnattie -
      Haha no worries, man. The site was down for a while. Who knows changed emails, didn't get the email, is dead, rehab, who knows. But give it time. I've got plans to get plenty of new members. I'm gonna be spending a good deal of money on advertising and marketing for the site because theres a lot I wanna do with it. So you just wait my brother. Good things ahead
      DrDetroit -
      How's mr blue doing? Are you two gonna resurrect the podcast?
      RecklessWOT -
      How's mr blue doing? Are you two gonna resurrect the podcast?
      That would definitely be cool
      Mr.Scagnattie -
      Yes he's good we actually just recorded a new podcast and will upload/promote it soon. We're gonna continue to grow it. We have some awesome plans for that too. I'll tell Blue to come on here and say whats up to yall.
      DrDetroit -
      Nice. Your my boy blue....
      Skeletons4Sex! -
      AAAAAAH! REAL MONSTERS. Start advertising for GrindFactor.
      jwho -
      Yesssss! People still active here?
      jwho -
      Good to see some old names, I loved this place!
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO